SummitStone Health Partners has an exciting opportunity for an Mental Health Therapist, AIIM to join us and experience a level of caring and a spirit of teamwork that is uncommon in behavioral health today. We provide much-needed services for people at their most vulnerable times, often overlooked and underserved. We know we must support our teams passionately and with dignity to succeed in our purpose.
We Embrace Diversity
We’re more than welcoming to people of different backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are the cornerstones of our entire organization. We embrace diversity in all its dimensions. We also honor our hard work and celebrate who we are. We invite everyone to share our journey and are proudly an equal opportunity and open access employer.
- Location: Bristlecone, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Status: Full-time, Salaried Position
As a Mental Health Counselor, within the AIIM program, the applicant will be working within an interdisciplinary team, providing direct services to clients in the AIIM and Wellness Court programs. This position is co located with Larimer County staff at the AIIM offices. The AIIM and Wellness Court programs provide robust treatment models which incorporate EBP to best meet client needs.
We have an impressive range of benefits, programs, and perks that we offer. Based on working 20/hrs. or more per week.
Generous PTO and leave times
- Flextime Scheduling
- Bereavement and Medical Leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Voting Time Off
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB)
- Family Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Travel Reimbursement
- Cafeteria 125 Plan
- Loan forgiveness program
Health, Medical, and Wellness Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Malpractice Insurance
Experiences and Background We Look For
- Required: Master’s degree in social work, counseling, professional psychology, or similar behavioral health field; valid Colorado driver’s license
- Preferred: Bilingual/Bicultural. LCSW, LPC, LMFT, CAC II or above.
Based on a 40/hr. work week.
- Unlicensed Therapist – $41,634.51 to $60,370.05.
- Licensed Therapist $48,074.17 to $72,111.25.
Join us today. To learn more about SummitStone health, or to apply on our site, visit us at www.summitstonehealth.org/careers/