SummitStone Health Partners has an exciting opportunity for a Mental Health Counselor, Team Lead to join us and experience a level of caring and a spirit of teamwork that is uncommon in behavioral health today. We provide much-needed services for people at their most vulnerable times, often overlooked and underserved. We know we must support our teams passionately and with dignity to succeed in our purpose.
We Embrace Diversity
We’re more than welcoming to people of different backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are the cornerstones of our entire organization. We embrace diversity in all its dimensions. We also honor our hard work and celebrate who we are. We invite everyone to share our journey and are proudly an equal opportunity and open access employer.
- Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Status: Full-time, Salaried Position
As a Mental Health Counselor, Team Lead, this position will provide clinical oversight and therapy to clients participating in the ACT program. Duties include training, screening, assessing, diagnosis and creating treatment plans delivering services that address diverse social, cultural, gender and economic needs of population served utilizing equity framework. Other responsibilities include clinically supervising other team members, participating in daily case review meetings, collaborative treatment planning, and participating in quarterly and monthly ACT state meetings.
We have an impressive range of benefits, programs, and perks that we offer: Based on working 20/hrs. or more per week.
Generous PTO and leave times
- Flextime Scheduling
- Bereavement and Medical Leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Voting Time Off
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB)
- Family Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Travel Reimbursement
- Cafeteria 125 Plan
- Loan forgiveness program
Health, Medical, and Wellness Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Malpractice Insurance
Experiences and Background We Look For
- Required: Licensure (LPC, LCSW, or LMFT), or LAC. Master’s degree in related field from accredited college or university. At least 1-year Supervisory experience. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Preferred: Experience in the behavioral health care working with adults. Experience with DSM-5 diagnoses and best practice treatment intervention for a variety of mental health conditions.