SummitStone Health Partners has an exciting opportunity for a Mental Health Counselor, First Step Clinic to join us and experience a level of caring and a spirit of teamwork that is uncommon in behavioral health today. We provide much-needed services for people at their most vulnerable times, often overlooked and underserved. We know we must support our teams passionately and with dignity to succeed in our purpose.
We Embrace Diversity
We’re more than welcoming to people of different backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are the cornerstones of our entire organization. We embrace diversity in all its dimensions. We also honor our hard work and celebrate who we are. We invite everyone to share our journey and are proudly an equal opportunity and open access employer.
- Location: Orchards, Loveland, Colorado
- Status: Full-time, Salaried
As a Mental Health Counselor, First Step Clinic, you will focus on providing clients with greater access to services through a range of strength based brief approaches to children, adolescents, families, and adults. These services are provided via telehealth and in person, with clinicians imbedded in various teams and community partners. The First Step Clinic’s services include behavioral health and addiction treatment, medication assisted treatment, DBT, CBT, Solution Focused Brief Therapy, and trauma informed care.
In this position, you will provide on-going assessments, crisis intervention and case management to clients and their families. Having a understanding of how to adapt service delivery to meet specific client needs is required.
We have an impressive range of benefits, programs, and perks that we offer: Based on working 20/hrs. or more per week.
Generous PTO and leave times
- Flextime Scheduling
- Bereavement and Medical Leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Voting Time Off
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB)
- Family Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Travel Reimbursement
- Cafeteria 125 Plan
- Loan forgiveness program
Health, Medical, and Wellness Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Malpractice Insurance
Experiences and Background We Look For
- Required: Master’s degree in related field from accredited college or university. 1 year of experience providing individual and group therapy. Proficiency in using computers and telehealth systems. Certified Addiction Specialist (CAS), Licensed Addictions Counselor (LAC), or willingness to pursue a CAS or an LAC. Some evenings required.
- Preferred: Licensure (LPC, LCSW, or LMFT), CAS or LAC, experience with Trauma-Informed Care, and telehealth experience, Bilingual/Bicultural.
Based on a 40 hr. work week.
- Unlicensed Therapist – $42,467 to $61,577.45
- Licensed Therapist – $52,958.50 to $79,437.74.