SummitStone Health Partners has an exciting opportunity for a Behavioral Health Therapist, Outpatient, to join us and experience a level of caring and a spirit of teamwork that is uncommon in behavioral health today. We provide much-needed services for people at their most vulnerable times, often overlooked and underserved. We know we must support our teams passionately and with dignity to succeed in our purpose.
We Embrace Diversity
We’re more than welcoming to people of different backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are the cornerstones of our entire organization. We embrace diversity in all its dimensions. We also honor our hard work and celebrate who we are. We invite everyone to share our journey and are proudly an equal opportunity and open access employer.
- Location: Centre, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Status: Full-time, Salaried
As a Behavioral Health Therapist, Outpatient, you will provide on-going assessments, crisis intervention techniques, individual therapy, group therapy, develop and monitor service plans, monitor treatment progress, document interactions, and maintain clinical records and other reporting data for clients with mild to severe mental health and/or substance use disorders . Duties include coordinating with internal as well as external supportive services to deliver needed services to our clients and collaborate with peers and psychiatrists regarding treatment.
We have an impressive range of benefits, programs, and perks that we offer: Based on working 20/hrs. or more per week.
Generous PTO and leave times
- Flextime Scheduling
- Bereavement and Medical Leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Voting Time Off
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB)
- Family Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Travel Reimbursement
- Cafeteria 125 Plan
- Loan forgiveness program
Health, Medical, and Wellness Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Malpractice Insurance
Experiences and Background We Look For
- Required: Master’s degree in related field from accredited college or university, CAS or willingness to pursue CAS, some evenings required
- Preferred: License, LCSW, CAC II/LAC, experience with Trauma-Informed Care, Bilingual/Bi-cultural, Willingness to work across all age ranges.
Based on a 40 hr. work week.
- Unlicensed Therapist – $42,467 to $61,577.45.
- Licensed Therapist – $52,958.50 to $79,437.74.
Join us today. To learn more about SummitStone health, or to apply on our site, visit us at www.summitstonehealth.org/careers/