SummitStone Health Partners has an exciting opportunity for a Vocational Counselor to join us and experience a level of caring and a spirit of teamwork that is uncommon in behavioral health today. We provide much-needed services for people at their most vulnerable times, often overlooked and underserved. We know we must support our teams passionately and with dignity to succeed in our purpose.
We Embrace Diversity
We’re more than welcoming to people of different backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are the cornerstones of our entire organization. We embrace diversity in all its dimensions. We also honor our hard work and celebrate who we are. We invite everyone to share our journey and are proudly an equal opportunity and open access employer.
- Location: Spirit Crossing Club House, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Status: Full-time, 40/hrs. week
As a Vocational Counselor, the applicant will have the opportunity to aid and guidance to adults with behavioral health disorders at our Spirit Crossing Clubhouse. The Vocational Counselor will primarily function as a Clubhouse Generalist, working in partnership with clubhouse members and staff in all areas of the Clubhouse program and Supported Employment Services.
In this role, duties include assisting clubhouse members in job development, placement, job coaching, and support planning for various employment programs. The vocational counselor will counsel individuals regarding employment related issues such as understanding benefits, education advising, technical training, and career planning. This position will help coordinate services and appointments with mental health providers, family, and other personal supports for the Clubhouse Member, while maintaining program fidelity and utilizing IPS supported employment practices.
We have an impressive range of benefits, programs, and perks that we offer: Based on working 20/hrs. or more per week.
Generous PTO and leave times
- Flextime Scheduling
- Bereavement and Medical Leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Voting Time Off
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB)
- Family Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Travel Reimbursement
- Cafeteria 125 Plan
- Loan forgiveness program
Health, Medical, and Wellness Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Malpractice Insurance
Experiences and Background We Look For
- Required: Bachelor level degree and a valid driver license. It is required the vocational counselor provide a variety of transportation services to include employment search, site reviews, job development (with and without individuals), transportation to community social activities/events, and other community support services.
- Preferred: knowledge of the Clubhouse Model of Rehabilitation, IPS Supported Employment Model, and vocational rehabilitation
Based on a 40 hr. work week:
- $31,000/YR to $44,000/YR.
Join us today. To learn more about SummitStone health, or to apply on our site, visit us at www.summitstonehealth.org/careers/