SummitStone Health Partners has an exciting opportunity for a Residential Counselor Team Lead to join us and experience a level of caring and a spirit of teamwork that is uncommon in behavioral health today. We provide much-needed services for people at their most vulnerable times, often overlooked and underserved. We know we must support our teams passionately and with dignity to succeed in our purpose.
We Embrace Diversity
We’re more than welcoming to people of different backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are the cornerstones of our entire organization. We embrace diversity in all its dimensions. We also honor our hard work and celebrate who we are. We invite everyone to share our journey and are proudly an equal opportunity and open access employer.
- Location: Garcia House, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Status: Full-time, 40/hrs. week
As a Residential Counselor Team Lead, your duties include providing clinical supervision for residential counselors, milieu management, monitoring, and directing clients to comply with rules, guidelines, and directives for clients within a 24-hour residential care facility. In this position you must facilitate and work with clients on a variety of daily life skills and activities needed for them to become more self-sufficient and recovery oriented. Other duties include monitoring and documenting services, interactions, and progression related to individual treatment plans.
It is essential that you collaborate with internal (i.e., psychiatric, clinical, case management, peers, etc.) and external treatment team members as well as support the client’s treatment plan goals. You should be able to maintain documentation and maintenance of client chart, ensuring the meets agency, state, federal, etc. audit standards.
We have an impressive range of benefits, programs, and perks that we offer: Based on working 20/hrs. or more per week.
Generous PTO and leave times
- Flextime Scheduling
- Bereavement and Medical Leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Voting Time Off
- Extended Leave Bank (ELB)
- Family Leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Travel Reimbursement
- Cafeteria 125 Plan
- Loan forgiveness program
Health, Medical, and Wellness Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Malpractice Insurance
Experiences and Background We Look For
- Required: Bachelor’s degree. Strong/effective verbal and written communication skills. Must have valid driver’s license and ability to be commercially insured. CAS/CACII Certification.
- Preferred: Bilingual and Bi-cultural. 2-3 years of experience, preferably in the behavioral Health field or program of similar application, leadership experience.